Saturday, July 19, 2008

Day Without You

Sigh.. 2day was quite boring.. luckily hong kwang they all still gt asked me to go out to play bball.. or else i gonna rot at home.. and will not be here to post le..

2day saw weijie and he is like more build-ed le.. then wenlue asked him one week he go to gym how many times? And he replied 5 to 6 lea.. i was like.. shock dao la.. so now.. i gonna train super hard.. Haha.. cant lose to them.. but anyw they poly ma.. so maybe gt lots of time to train lol.. Heehee.. excuses..

After that went to Chong Boon market to eat and all of us went home liao.. and my boring day start from that point of time le..

In the morning i actually wan to sms jy de.. but scared that i woke her up too early then she doesnt get enough sleep.. so i nv.. then about 11 plus to 12.. i smsed her but she only replied one of my smses.. then i rmb-ed she gt tuition so i dun wan to disturb her.. when about 4pm le.. i waited her sms cos i tot that her tuition started at 1pm and should be ending soon le.. but i waited and waited and waited......... and the sms just nv came in.. Then i finally cant take it le.. and smsed her.. she told me she just ended so i was like okay and waaa.. studied so long.. then she told me she cant sms cos her ppd low le.. then i like huh? wanted to talk to you for sooooooooooooooooooooo long lea.. luckily she still gt sms me in the end :)

i miss u ALOT la.. really ALOT.. sigh.. now she is with her family.. so nv disturb her as she should spend more time with her family..

2day after the bball was vv tired cos ystd gt training BUT BUT... the training was still okay..

Ystd training was like so late la.. it started at 4 la.. and i ended class at 12.40 la.. luckily jiayun gt pei me.. or else i will 'stone' there.. Hahaha.. at first Dickson and me tot that miss chua (coach) was not coming.. so dickson wan to go out to eat before the training cos he hungry.. and tell me to pei him.. then i find jiayun to pei me.. haha.. then after we walked there and dickson started to eat le.. Wenyong (captain) called and told dickson that coach came.. we both was like shock la.. tot 2day training will be slacking but now was not le.. then dickson stopped eating and we both tell jiayun to eat cos dun wan to waste food ma ( still gt half a plate left ma)

Luckily i told jiayun to pei me.. haha.. think she gain-ed weight le.. after the training.. luckily dickson nv vomit out and i'm fine too ( My lunch was tom yum soup noodles.. Haha)

Jiayun gt wait for me and we went home tgt.. when travelling home saw her sister.. so qiao la.. Hahaha..

Hope that she can sms me now......

No comments:

Older Posts