Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Deyi Prize Giving Ceremony

Yup, 2day went to collect the 'Top in Math' award.. Haha.. my first time on stage lea..
but strange thing was that.. i was not afraid at all.. haha.. I got a 20 dollars popular voucher,
a cert and a medal ( think is called medal ba)

In the morning.. we still went to Innova to study.. but only study for an hour cos it was math sia.. haha.. then at 9.20 went to take train back to Deyi.. haha ( quite waste money sia.. travel here travel there)
Saw alot of them alrd meeting at the hall le.. haha went to talk to them alot cos miss them.. hahaha.. one sad thing is that people with 5 A's can get another special award lea.. and i gt only 4.. so sad la.. should have put in more effort in my physics cos i gt B3 for that.. sigh.. nvm.. it's over le anyw..

after that... had my lunch at deyi.. and as usual.. eat uncle tiong's foods.. haha.. still not bad.. haha..but abit too lil luh.. collected my testi also.. haha.. Jy must be hate me to say that previous sentence.. haha..
gtg..

BYE!!

No comments:

Older Posts