Monday, August 4, 2008

ZzzZzz.....

Man.. now i'm studying my chemistry spa notes which jiayun give me.. it will be counted as A level sia.. sigh.. so boring and so tired.. still need to memorise all the word.. sigh.. cant help it.. need to burn midnight oil again le.. sigh.. need to do alot of homeworks and also need to help jiayun do the math chapter summary.. and and alot alot... oh god.. all the works are starting to pile up le.. hope i can quickily clear them away..

sigh, 2day kena said by the chinese teacher.. she is like wat la.. she said," izzit i think u too good that why u are doing worse than i expected?" then i was like," erm, i dunno.." Actually is i dun bother to do yr work la.. next asignment i gonna put aside all the other works and do the chi essay at my best.. going to let u see how good i am.. u evil @##$%#%&#.. haha..

2day physics test also didnt do well and math to.. just gotten back the result.. everyone was winning me le la.. everyone result is getting better and better while mine is decreasing.. how am i gonna do?

I just hope that being with jiayun after school will make my life brighter again.. heehee...

No comments:

Older Posts