Tuesday, November 18, 2008

5TH DAY - 18 nov PART 1

Darling, i had a dream about u again..
that y decided to post now to tell u..
but u cant see also.. sigh......

I dunno why i always had this dream de lea..
it's like i love u and then u love me too..
but then yr mum or whoever dun agree..
and then find another guy for u lea..
Then i dun wan.. so i take u away to other place..
but yr mum like got alot of ppl la..
Then they try to catch both of us lea..

Then we wan to run away ma..
but we are like in the hdb flat top floor
Then need to get out must go to the bottom floor first ma..
Then suddenly i lost u le..
Then after a while i finally get out of the hdb flat le..
Then i go find u at hawker centre and after a while..
I finally find u lea.. but then u like dun know me le..
Then i super sad..emo-ly walk away..
Then yr mum's ppl saw me lea.. and then shoot me down..
Then dunno y lea.. i nv die.. i woke up in hospital..
Then u recover too lea.. u nv like dunno me le..
After that, i woke up le..

Darling, izzit i miss u too much.. then this dream came back to my mind again?

Anyw darling, tomo i got training.. but but..
i'll wait for yr sms when u came back to singapore.. :D

No comments:

Older Posts